Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:

Montag, März 05, 2007

Icon Execute Feedback in Kubuntu

Hi there Kubuntu users and developers!


I recently read the Herd5 Release announcement of Kubuntu Feisty Fawn and now what? They included my icon execute Ffeedback patch for KDE. But they didn't only include it silently but use it as some kind of marketing instrument and hilight it directly on the release page :)


Thanks Kubuntu developers


PS: If any of the Kubuntu developers read my Blog (which i doubt) please download the current version of the patch as I will improve it a little bit soon. (New release will happen today or tomorrow.)


Update: I just uploaded a slightly revised patch to fix some speed issues some people had (was too fast)

Eingestellt von dunkelstern

Labels: , , , , , ,
Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite